Friday, December 3, 2010

The hottest honeymoons, according to Jetsetter

Stumbled upon this post on Jetsetter's blog from back in October about the 5 hottest honeymoons for 2011.

Listed among the locations are French Polynesia -- essentially my dream escape of secluded, luxury, thatched-roof suites on pillars above crystal clear waters -- and an African safari, which I have yet unsuccessfully convinced my fiancĂ© Andrew is a great idea (as he succinctly puts it, "Things die in Africa").








Hopefully these two regions don't blow up among the touristy set and become overrun by 2012, although safaris are already quickly becoming the new "alternative"/"adventure" vacation, a title that Costa Rica and Belize once occupied before becoming more mainstream. I want my seclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment